- More than 50 sessions on tippics such as Dockerizing Jenkins, Ask the Experts
- August 30 — 31 2017 in San Francisco, CA
- Over 55 educational sessions for Jenkins users, given by Jenkins experts
- Keynote presentations covering the latest Jenkins and DevOps trends
- ~20 hours of streamlined vendor access
- Over 24 hours of networking with Jenkins and DevOps experts
- September 25 –29, Orlando, FL
- Conference featuring interactive digital labs, deep dives, more than 700 sessions, 300 industry patterns, leadership training etc.
- Annual meeting
- Discussions include cloud infrastructure, big data, mobile technology
- Although it’s organized by Microsoft and focuses on its products, it also draws more than 100 vendors that participate in the expo and as sessions speakers.
- Date:September 28-29
- Location:London, United Kingdom
- Containers and schedulers, DevOps, cloud, DataOps, ChatOps and SecOps practices, technologies, and methods.
- The conference also aims to networking, storage, and security from the top DevOps experts around the world.
- Date:Training, Oct 1-2; tutorials and conference, Oct 2-4
Location: New York City, New York
- Date:Training, Oct 17-18; tutorials and conference, Oct 18-20
Location: London, UK
- Topics ranging from containers, DevOps, and the cloud to performance, distributed systems, and more
- immersive training courses and tutorials throughout the conference, as well as a large Exhibit Hall
- October 1-5, San Francisco, CA
- Annual conference organized by Oracle Corporation to discuss Java technologies, primarily among Java developers
- October 10 – 12, San Francisco, CA
- Breakout sessions, networking, social events related to Puppet infrastructure management tool
- More than 100 presentations
- Toppics: next generation infrastructure, compliance and security, cloud management, DevOps, career development, training courses
- (Oct. 19-21), Shanghai
- (Nov. 13-17), San Francisco
- 18 editorial tracks across 3 days (11 to 1 attendee to speaker ratio)
- 17 optional workshops following the conference
- 140+ practitioner speakers from places like Uber, Google,Facebook, Spotify Twitter, and more…
- October 23 – 27 San Francisco, CA
- Focuses on topics like big data and BI, virtualization, DevOps, enterprise management and mobility, cloud and data center, development platforms and tools, and enterprise collaboration, with an emphasis on Microsoft products like Azure, Exchange, SQL Server, and SharePoint, although other vendors are also discussed.
- October 29 – November 3 Boston, MA
- Large Installation System Administration Conference
- Aimed at educating and training on the design, building, and maintenance of critical systems by and for systems engineers and operations professionals.
- October 30-November 2, Gold Coast, Australia
- aimed specifically at CIOs and technology executives in general
- mobility, cybersecurity, cloud computing, application architecture, application development, IoT, and digital business.
- October 31 – November 3, Orlando FL
- IT service management topics, and specifically the benefits and challenges associated with using ITSM when implementing virtualization, cloud computing, mobility, security, SaaS
- Tracks devoted to DevOps and agile topics.
Cloud Computing Expo
- October 30-November 2, Santa Clara, California
- This conference explores “the entire world” of enterprise cloud computing — private, public, and hybrid scenarios.
DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES)
- Dates: 13-15,
- Location: San Francisco
- Networking with developers, operations specialists, CxOs, software architects, and systems and network admins
- Lessons learned from large enterprises on what it takes to transform into a DevOps organization
- The place to learn about bringing lean, agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery practices into large organizations
AWS re:Invent 2017
- Dates: 27-Dec. 1
- Location: Las Vegas
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)